sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Another 1 bites the dust peeps! R.I.P Zeus, was a good addon at times.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Thanks for that but have plenty of backups myself Dexter/stalker etc, was just letting the group know;)

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
I think the authors are in fear of prosecution Dave hence the live streams no longer.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Some breaking news from the Zeus video development team – Zeus is shutting down! This news comes as a surprise only a few weeks after it announced a paid service for its add-on. Read more on Zeus shutting down below.

Zeus video, a popular Kodi IPTV streaming add-on is shutting down after pressing legal issues have pushed Hakamac, the developer, to shut Zeus down. Read the official announcement from the group below:
Guys I have some pretty bad news. Due to various pressures and the legal issues with hosting streams, Hakamac is closing Zeus.
The very real threat of being caught and a possible prison sentence means he doesn’t want to do this.
Everyone who donated to Zeus in recent weeks will be refunded. This isn’t a scam. They will be refunded as soon as they’re processed.
This has come as a shut I can tell you, and no doubt the rumour mill will be in full swing, but you will all be refunded and I’d appreciate you telling ppl that is the case.
I want to thank my amazing admin team and everyone of you for your support over the weeks and months.
I’m gutted its ending like this and I’m sorry to let you all down.

This news also means that the Zguide add-on, designed to bring a full feature EPG TV guide to Zeus, is also cancelled for good.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
This is a real shame. Like dave i used the concerts feature a lot. Most of them are available on youtube but zeus had a nice interface.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
How strange. Just opened zeus successfully after getting script errors last night. Concerts section is still there.
Maybe it will persist and links will die off over time due to non maintenance.

robit

Jun 6, 2015
Just checked mine. Some still working for me too. No uk sport channels tough.

Regards,

D_M_R

Jul 15, 2015
There is the thing.. The guys who do the coding for these apps and set up servers want a payment, fair enough but they can disappear the next day with your cash!!
As long as this medium stays on the wrong side of the law no app is guaranteed too stay for long. It was good while it lasted.