origaminick

Nov 16, 2022
Hi I've just bought an Ambernic RG351MP last weekend and everything was going well. Today when I switched it on, no games are showing, I've checked the SD card on my PC and they are all there, but the device doesn't display/recognise them. I'm a new to all this so don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Update: I've tried using a different SD card to reinstall the games but when I put it in for the first time for the system to populate the new card with the different game folders, nothing happens. It seems like the system isn't recognising the second SD slot

Last edited:

Francette Colbert

Dec 9, 2022
Now on the V model there’s two sd cards so one for firmware and other bios and games.
I presume if your using the one sd card you have to allocate a drive letter for it.
Basically windows doesn’t fully understand, Linux is better on windows 10 but still some things that don’t show.
On your search bar on windows I think there is a program for drive allocation where it looks like a horizontal bar graph and there you select that partition right click and choose a letter I think.