markbob

Aug 20, 2022
To be honest I just want to send this 351p unit back but it seems too difficult to contact Droix. is there anyone who knows how to fix the freeze on boot up on the 'Anbernic' screen? I have tried copying supplied sd card to a better one, still freezing, latest attempt, downloading 13Gb Stock firmware to a new sandisk card, still freezing?
On the off chance someone from Droix reads these posts, can you provide me with a direct way of contacting you other than you 'Contact Us' link which requires extra software just to ask you as question?

admin

Staff member
Jul 14, 2014
United Kingdom
droix.co.uk
Hi there.

Regarding contacting us:

The contact-us form does not require any software to contact us. Unless you click on the phone/email hyperlinks (Which, obviously need a phone app/email app)
But you also have the phone/email ([email protected] and [email protected]) written, which you can then use in your favourite app.

Then on the contact page you have a form.

In the footer of our website, you have links to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/TikTok/YouTube :)

Regarding your device: the most common issue is that people don't shut down the device via software. It sounds like the MicroSD Card got corrupted.

You can also find a list of custom firmware and how to install them on our Knowledge Base: RG351 Custom Firmware Guide | The Best Custom Firmware For The RG351 Family - https://droix.co.uk/blogs/rg351-custom-firmware-guide/

I hope this gets you started, and do let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
-CS