barra555

Feb 26, 2017
hello folks im new to this, i just got a ts-8 plus box yesterday, but it keeps asking me for a 8 digit number for authentication. what is this and how do i get it. i cant use my box because i cant log in anywhere to download any apps any help would be great.

barra555

Feb 26, 2017
hello ive already seen this limk, but it does not tell me what the 8 digit number is or how to get it. i cant use the box because i have to add the noobsandnerds portal in order to download content, and noobsand nerds wont allow me to sign in for some reason, im presuming its due to this 8 digit authentication. anyhow im going to ring someone in the morning, because im a nrd and i cant get it working

sblabs

Jul 18, 2016
Earth
“Please enter at least eight key” when you turn on your device, please contact us with either your order number/ID or the full delivery address, including the postcode.

If you prefer, you can send us an email directly ( [email protected] ), start a text session during office hours at our main site – https://DroidBOX.co.uk/ with the chat widget.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The instructions and contact details were in the link I posted. @sblabs has kindly reposted the relevant details above for you.
The reference to noobsandnerds is a red herring. They may require an 8 digit code (since when?) but it is nothing to do with the code referred to here.
In any case if noobsandnerds is down for some reason or you can't access it, there are literally tens of other sources (portals) you can get your Addons from.

Reactions: Bjbirch and sblabs