David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
This is a new add-on in the Muckyducks repo. If you have this repo go to system, install from repository and scroll down to Muckyducks repo go in and install it, let it load and then go check it out.
Should be in add-ons under Videos...or if you are on the modded skin then Media portal.

Enjoy

Have a good Xmas

Hightone10

Jan 23, 2016
Always worth checking the developers Twitter feed or Facebook page to see if there is a problem with an addon.
Here we can see that 9movies had a problem last night. Now appears fixed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KODImediaportal/status/693447476272107520
ok just checked out twitter looks like the feed was fixed 6am time i tried about 11am ish did not work may of entered something wrong was in a rush but did check everything but said it was not available or down

Hightone10

Jan 23, 2016
Followed the link that was posted on this thread on the 24th January so don't know if it was the new one where would it say there was a new version? Thanks for your all your help ps do i have to download 9 movies 1st for ducks to work?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you have the mucky duck repo installed and auto update switched on, then the new version should download at some point. You can speed things up by uninstalling the current version, going to his repo and reinstalling. Check the version numbers to ensure you are truly getting an update.

He says in his Twitter feed I linked to that he has released a new version to fix the error.

Hightone10

Jan 23, 2016
So I have uninstalled it so now follow the link posted on the 24 will they be an option at some point to check/tick latest/auto update?

Hightone10

Jan 23, 2016
Just done it all again hose right up to the part when you press ok to add then get message saying could not retrieve directory info network may not be connected ? Any ideas auto update on checked there still not working will reboot be any good?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Add what?
The source (in file manager)?
The repo?
A specific addon?

Nine times out of ten, the error you've reported is a typo in the web address when trying to add the source. The other time it is because the source is genuinely down and unavailable.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
If you are following qasir's instructions, step 3 and 4 are where you enter the source - the web address of the server where mucky ducks repository is stored. You link to the source, then you download and install the repository (think of it as a filing cabinet for addons), then you go into the repo and install the addon you want, in this case 9movies.

When you say in your last post "right up to the point when you hit ok to add" I have no idea what you are talking about. Hence my questions. Perhaps you could refer to the step you are up to in qasir's post.
Including a screen shot may help, of both the error message screen and the screen that you entered any details on before "you hit ok to add"

Reactions: Hightone10

Hightone10

Jan 23, 2016
If you are following qasir's instructions, step 3 and 4 are where you enter the source - the web address of the server where mucky ducks repository is stored. You link to the source, then you download and install the repository (think of it as a filing cabinet for addons), then you go into the repo and install the addon you want, in this case 9movies.

When you say in your last post "right up to the point when you hit ok to add" I have no idea what you are talking about. Hence my questions. Perhaps you could refer to the step you are up to in qasir's post.
Including a screen shot may help, of both the error message screen and the screen that you entered any details on before "you hit ok to add"
Hi when
I get to step 6 I get that message I posted ps I get 9 movies ok

Hightone10

Jan 23, 2016
Ok i will do can't get to that stage now get to the name it stage but won't let me keyboard come up? To name it?