DOUG COOPER

Dec 5, 2014
Hi I bought a couple of these boxes and loaded the same 5/6 apps on them both at the same time before trying them, all worked well for a couple of days then they both stopped working they both partially boot up the front shows booting and thenafter that the time and lan displays on the screen and stays there but the words no signal shows on the tv screen,I can't do a factory reset on either of them because the reset buttons don't work anyone any idea's greatfully accepted help please.
Im thinking that I may have LOADED AN INCOMPATABLE app on them
DOUG

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
Which apps did you install on them?

For doing a factory reset. Are you holding the buttons down and then switching on the device while keeping the buttons held down?

Also try another HDMI cable and if possible a different TV. It sounds like they are booting up but they could be at a unsupported resolution which is why it is not showing the homescreen.

DOUG COOPER

Dec 5, 2014
Hi Dave
Thanks for your time and efforts ,although I have been a forum member for over 5 years I have only become a customer since my wife bought me a BEELINK GT KING from DROIX for my birthday, after all my problems with the A95X F2 boxes. This is not intended to sound like an advert for Droix but when things go wrong you can't beat having a direct line to the supplier to answere all your questions ,I have learned a very expensive lesson.The apps I installed to the best of my memory were HDTV, REDBOX, IPVANISH, TYPHOON TV, UNLOCK MY TV, SPEEDTEST, MEDIA BOX, ( I didn't do anything to KODI )all from reputable sites like Apktime and Linelinked both from their official web sites.The incompatable app situation that I mentioned was the possibillity of loading an app for a phone /firestick or something although pretty sure I didn't, I loaded 2/3 on different days on the boxes but I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THE ORDER WAS NOW, they worked fine for a couple of hours after the last apps were loaded but when I came to bootup after a a day or two the boxes would not. I tried to factory reset them exactly as you described holding the reset button inside the AV conection ( for diffrent lengths of time ) and switching on the box .My Toshiba tv resolution is set to HDMI FULL RANGE ON ,up to 4K.
I am currently waiting for a high quality hdmi cable to arrive at any time ,after seeing the difference one made to the BEELINK, the hdmi leads I have are just standard ones so I know a quality one can make a big difference. one further question after flashing the boxes 100% succesfully with the correct files on both the latest AMLOGIC burn card maker and the USB burning tool and getting exactly the same start -up problems THAT I STARTED WITH should they boot without shorting the nand pins which apparently are very very difficult to find on this box but I don't want to give up just yet.
Many thanks for all your help so far .
DOUG