aqr1949

Oct 4, 2021
guys I am back please be patient as might had gathered last time I am new to streaming devices and I am not up on the jargon. guys I need your suggestions I am at my wits end.. when I was a kid we thought transistor radios was technology @ it's best. I view of this as denzel Washington
said in a movie " break it down like I was 5yrs old" anyway I bought this a95x f4 online from you figure but I shoulda bought it thru eBay but covered my back thru PayPal and they on the case. guys I requested refund they said get it repaired and they will pay half cost. plus I went back to facebook to see if someone in an android tv box group could suggest or remotely fix my device affordably but I just got mgs to buy services. anyway here I am and I think
to use android box you need 3party apps not usually on play store. and I understand once jailbroken I need to get
downloader app but to use the app I needed the apps
browser plugin which my box would not dload.. aft numerous forced stops deletes and factory resets. I got
the aftvnews [amazon's but got it from troypoint] please
bare w me. anyway got a95x f4 working good had my plugin livin in paradise.. all good w apps views good movies
baby girl was was on point me happier than a dog w 2
tails. following day a95 would not open not even YouTube.
good thing I had my trusty t95x goody ultra he 6k.. guys
I thought the a95x f4 was moving on up.. looks like I was wrong.. now to close question oh the seller says to my refund request they pay return. seller says too expensive
to pay shipping I stay w the a95x f4 and they refund 7uros
in USA I think 8.d.. question should I keep box or not

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
It's a bit difficult to tell what you're asking, sorry.

If the box doesn't work at all, what point is there in keeping it? If I had an entirely non-functional device and I was still covered by PayPal or some other protection, you can bet I'd push for a refund of a full replacement.

aqr1949

Oct 4, 2021
It's a bit difficult to tell what you're asking, sorry.

If the box doesn't work at all, what point is there in keeping it? If I had an entirely non-functional device and I was still covered by PayPal or some other protection, you can bet I'd push for a refund of a full replacement.

aqr1949

Oct 4, 2021
Ben it seems I was not clear and please excuse me. these devices r new to me as is streaming. since you guys have the experience I came to you. to see if you could offer suggestions. box is new and seller told me get fixed they will pay half of fix price. maybe some one on your forum could help. telling me my options. anyway I opted to reach out to PayPal and we await word from cafago.

aqr1949

Oct 4, 2021
Ben it seems I was not clear and please excuse me. these devices r new to me as is streaming. since you guys have the experience I came to you. to see if you could offer suggestions. box is new and seller told me get fixed they will pay half of fix price. maybe some one on your forum could help. telling me my options. anyway I opted to reach out to PayPal and we await word from cafago.