pjeff18

Feb 2, 2016
Hello

I had my T8-S Plus replaced following some issues and having re-installed everything I now notice showbox has annoying adds. One pop up on the main opening screen where you can scroll through movies and every time you click on a movie you get an annoying add you have to click the X in the top right to watch your movie.

I dont remember this on my old box, has Showbox been updated in droidmarket? Does anyone know of a stable Ad-free version?

Reactions: ameliajames

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
This is how Showbox funds itself by having ads on. Yes it can be intrusive, but it's only a click away.
There is a Showbox inside kodi, it's inside Hushams repo last I looked.
Also do you have moviehd it's another good add-on outside kodi. You can normally get it from there Facebook page. It does have ads on though.

Reactions: Qaisir

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hello

I had my T8-S Plus replaced following some issues and having re-installed everything I now notice showbox has annoying adds. One pop up on the main opening screen where you can scroll through movies and every time you click on a movie you get an annoying add you have to click the X in the top right to watch your movie.

I dont remember this on my old box, has Showbox been updated in droidmarket? Does anyone know of a stable Ad-free version?
Hi

Showbox is a third party app and we do not have any influence on their development.

Its not about box that you are running,its rather about Showbox version provided on those boxes!

Regards

Reactions: bazsim

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
why does kodi manage to have no adds?
Kodi wont start showing pop ups or add in the future will they??

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Some kodi addons do have ads. Most of the popular ones don't (updated!). One of the early kodi wars was over acceptance of paid ads (the xunity team split from tvaddons over this). Whether ads appear is totally down to the developer. Kodi is neutral.

Last edited:

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
Can you stop the adds on addons??
I hope so coz that why I dont use showbox apps ect coz I have young kids and dont want dodgy pop ups

Minkbomb

Sep 5, 2015
There's 2 ad blockers I use. Google adfree for android and the other one I use is called ad away. You download them and install it. Go into the app and make sure it's up to date then that should be you 99.9% ad free.

Sent from my SM-G935F using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Here is a link to Showbox Pro if ayone intersted, not tried myself but so-called is fine with minimal ads:- h**p://download1124.mediafire.com/4n1irvcf4djg/2w7at1gtpcoo4e7/com.tdo.showbox.pro_4.72.apk :Just change the ** to tt to get the link. When prompted to update DO NOT.