Status
Not open for further replies.

kingy72

Mar 1, 2017
Hello,have a problem with two sports apps ive always used on my boxes,suddenly they have stopped working saying i am using a adblocker but as far as i know im not,so does anyone know if the droidbox makers have a adblocker running in the background as i cant find one and if they do how do i turn it off...The two apps i use are by far the best for streaming sport and would hate to not be able to use them on my droidbox...

Sent from my LG-D722 using DroidBOX Forums mobile app

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
Replied to ur other post, maybe try not to post dupe posts is not the done thing bud and won't make it get answered any faster ;)

kingy72

Mar 1, 2017
Replied to ur other post, maybe try not to post dupe posts is not the done thing bud and won't make it get answered any faster ;)
Just posted it in another section as i didnt get any response in the imxq pro section so thought maybe the app section would be better to get some answers as the lords at droidbox are no help!

kingy72

Mar 1, 2017
Droidbox got back to me and they have no adblockers installed on there boxes so god knows whats happened,just need to get rid of the two apps...shame as there the best streams ive ever had for boxing..

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Just posted it in another section as i didnt get any response in the imxq pro section so thought maybe the app section would be better to get some answers as the lords at droidbox are no help!

I agree with thereaper. Try not to double (or triple) post as it just causes confusion with replies.
Note this is a user forum rather than an official Droidbox support board - although Dbx do visit the board frequently and respond. If you need formal support from them, email them or use the live chat function.

Reactions: thereaper123

thereaper123

Feb 14, 2015
Are we talking mobdro and uktvnow here? Is so u sure u got latest versions of both? Else could try going into device settings, apps, find the 2 apps u like and click on them then click "clear cache" then click "clear data" and "ok" to yes you want to do it, do this on both apps then relaunch see if that helps bud

Reactions: kingy72
Status
Not open for further replies.