mark davies

Feb 21, 2016
hereford
deleted the file and still have the same problems
as for my other post,, been to my father in laws this morning and tried all the calibration settings etc,again and the picture is still way off centre,i then connected my box to his tv and everything is perfect,all the same settings aswell so can only guess the box is at fault here ? just tried to attach photos i took while playing the same source on both boxes,a football match and the film antman but files to big to upload so emailed them to you instead

mark davies

Feb 21, 2016
hereford
tried with auto detect on and off and tv is set at 720,settings tried on my box and my father in laws and my box was fine his wasn't so only conclusion is his box and will be looking for a refund or an exchange

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
On your dad's box try clearing data and re-run the wookie wizard and see if this helps. Before you do try going to System inside kodi and then system again and Video output see if you can change the picture size here. If not do the above and again best of luck.

mark davies

Feb 21, 2016
hereford
my father in laws picture is way off centre at his house,my box works perfectly at his,both boxes are picture perfect on my tv,
all calibration settings done at his,auto hdmi turned on and off etc but picture from his box is not just off centre but way off centre

anyone help as totally baffled now ?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
When you turn off auto detect you then need to go underneath that and select the correct picture size for your tvs.
ie: 1080 @ 60 hz if your TV can do this or 720 @ 60 hz. These are just examples, hope this helps and how are the short cuts still not showing.

Reactions: Sal

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Sorry, not sure what else to do might be time to get in touch with the office or use the live chat in the morning. It very hard to sort out problems on a box when it's not in front of you.
Live chat is on droidboxs main site and is the green box in the bottom corner and let's hope the support team can sort this out.