Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Just found out that Muckys repo has ended. I found this out when looking up why my addon would not work. Gutted!! also Bennu and as you are aware covenant is finished as Collosal repo is also finished.
I seem to be running the gauntlet deleting and installing all the time.
Gutted!!!!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
A number of popular add-ons and repos dropped a few weeks ago now.
Check the bestforkodi or koditips websites for full lists of what has gone.
The advice is to not delete anything right now.
Many unsupported add-ons will continue to work in the medium term.
Replacements will come along over time.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Ive left covenant installed but got rid of the rest of the ones that are dead.

I have however took your advice about Thora Addon - I never realised its a replacement for Covenant and Exodus.

Aint tried it yet but I think its Realdebrid Compatible so may be good.

Dave

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
there are lots of exodus forks out there
this article gives a flavour.
how many of these are still up (we know the covenant repo colossus has gone) i don't know but maybe worth trying a few

hxxp://bestforkodi.com/forking-hell-what-is-a-forked-addon-kodi/

(change xx to tt)

Last edited:

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thora is no longer available inside the uncoded video add ins section. Has this now gone too ???

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I'm fed up with this never ending crap! I was wondering what covenant wouldn't pick up sources for my shows! Now delorean is doing it to time to just YouTube another bloody build. I hate builds but lately builds are the only way to keep up with running addons

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I don't use builds. Just 10-15 add-ons. If one goes down it is a relatively easy job to replace it with another.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I never used to use builds but now it's easier than studying all the addons and what's currently working. Takes a ton of time because I'm like you I uninstalled half of the crap the builds install but for me it's easier than studying all the addons everyday it's to a point of almost weekly checking what's running

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Keep an eye on the best for kodi website, all you need to know regarding kodi is right there.

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
I follow them on twitter with the majority of the addon devs, use bestforkodi.com

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
I dont use builds. I just keep an eye on things and install when needed. So far my 4 or 5 addons are all OK.

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I in the last two days am now seeing it's back to sources again, I thought it was addons because of covenant shutdown when exodus shutdown all the sources were gone. Well now I am seeing it's in every addon so what I thought was addon problems turns out to be a source problems