Fritz-69

May 28, 2016
If i'm correct, if you put a HDD into the bay (or USB stick / Flash Storage) then in the android settings menu format the device as storage.

Once this is done, it should then show as the primary storage device to install apps etc to.

Dec 21, 2016
Vermont
Well I will find out Monday when my V2 arrives :)
My Audible app now only can use the 32GB internal drive (on my V1) and I have over 100gb of audio books.
They will fit nicely on a 240gb internal SSD

VectisDragon

Mar 5, 2017
When put drive in and turn on for first time asks if want to use as internal or removable storage. But be warned if turn box of at night it will not recognise drive until android boots up. So don't move any system apps to drive.

Reactions: Bjbirch
Dec 21, 2016
Vermont
Android 6.0 as it does not seem like my SanDisk SSD (Ultra II 240Gb 550Mb/s read 500Mb/s write), Worked perfectly in Android 5.1.1 as a storage device, 6.0 wants to re-format the drive,
if I do re-format (says my device is slow) it it still does not always appear as a storage device and is unavailable in LibreELEC.
When I boot into Android it asks me if I want to use the drive for storage if I say yes it informs me that I need to format it, which I do not wont to do!! After that the drive is invisible to the system.
I had the same results with a WD 320Gb HDD (also says my device is slow).
It would be nice if there was a fix for this.....