akhems

Oct 24, 2014
Hey guys where can i find the advancesettings-xml file?
I need to make some edits.

I have tried looking for it using the Ezfile app, cant find it :(

Thanks.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
The exact path will depend on the build of XBMC you have installed, but it'll be something like
/sdcard/Android/data/com.semperpax.spmc/files/.xbmc/userdata

The bit in bold will be the part that changes, but it should mention either XBMC or SMPC there.

http://bit.ly/1AOJk0q

Michael

Aug 11, 2014
I see no sarcasm in his post. Perhaps you should chill out mate as he is only trying to help you.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
We all get a little frustrated at times with our boxes, but we mustn't forget the good times. The guys on this forum try and fix our faults without it being in front of them, witch is hard. Anyway enjoy....

Michael

Aug 11, 2014
If i have a problem thats not really a droidbox issue as such i always try google anyway.

akhems

Oct 24, 2014
Yeah that's always a good starting point, but these droid boxes aren't standard.
And since i parted with over £60 for this box, I'm entitled to a little support....

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
@akhems - No sarcasm intended at all. Was just showing you the keywords to use when searching, sorry for any offence taken. If you've got problems finding it, we can remote in and check the path if you like. See my sig in the first post for link for live chat, bottom of the page.