Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
Hi to all.
Just received a T8-S plus. Powered box up went through setup and everything OK. Have powered box up again and screen is asking for an 8 key code but I cannot seem to enter anything. Didn't get this on first power up.
Also I loaded exodus onto kodi on 1st power up but nothing happened when pressing links for movies, TV shows etc.
Any help greatly appreciated.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
power up t8 pluss again this time pull lead from box dont shut down properly
then load it up again see if that works

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Try the contact us at the bottom right on the main forum Rob and speak to Droidbox directly regarding this issue. Also give them your order number from your invoice.

Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
OK now have managed to ignore auth code by pressing return on air remote. Had to reboot a couple of times ashow date went back to 1970. Seems OK now.
However can't seem to get exodus to work....nothing happening when movies etc are pressed. Sorry to be a pain and thanks for help so far.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
go2 droidbox settings and system restore. sometimes you have to wait till all the apks load up.I had to pull plug and count to five and reload to get dbmc working. theres a new dbmc in the droidbox market apk

Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
Thanks palpatine but I'm new to all this and a factory reset sounds a bit heavy....is the pre loaded dbmc causing problems with exodus and spinz build I have tried to add.

palpatine

Sep 26, 2016
factory reset is what it says on the tin it resets it to the day u opened it up nothing more!!
the link i sent you will do or the work for youre dbmc in one click it will take 5 mins and is dead easy
ok if ya unsure do this instead
go to settings
go to apks
go2 downloaded apk
click on dbmc
clear data

then clcik on link i sent you and follow instructions

Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
Thanks again. So factory reset will not not blow away droidbox homepage and turn the box into something unusable. I will try your suggestion to clear data...I assume apk is short for application.
Enjoy your New Years Eve

Rob96

Dec 31, 2016
OK took your advice and cleared data on dbmc then loaded the ultra build. Everything looks OK but every movie option I hit it comes up stream not working. However managed to get one TV show to start. Any ideas?