Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
hi there.....I just received my T8 tv box and also the air mouse.
I'm not having any luck in pairing the air mouse......I'm pressing the ok and tv buttons together and the red led flashes very quickly and that's it......no pointer on screen or anything.
Am I missing something.?
I plugged the little usb reciever into the side of the T8 box then pressed the buttons as described in the instructions but all I get is a fast flashing red light at the top of the air mouse.
I'm guessing I must be doing something wrong.......how do you know when it's paired? do the light flash differently?

Please help

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Can you try other USB sockets on your T8 please? If that doesn't help, try getting the remote and dongle paired on a different device, such as a PC.
I've sent a copy of the manual to your e-mail address (the one used for this forum).

Darren Smith

Feb 19, 2015
Ok guys it's sorted......thanks to the PDFs I was sent by droid support.
Basically the instructions that came with the remote did not work.....but the PDF said wait until the red led starts flashing slowly then quickly plug in the USB adapter then all of a sudden the cursor appeared on screen :)

Thanks for your help......now just gotta get my head round the complex menus etc.

Reactions: ChrisM

Darcy

Jul 26, 2016
Basically the instructions that came with the remote did not work.....but the PDF said wait until the red led starts flashing slowly then quickly plug in the USB adapter then all of a sudden the cursor appeared on screen :)

Thanks for your help......now just gotta get my head round the complex menus etc.
Hello! I seem to be having the same problem. Anyway I can have the same PDF sent to me?
Thanks so much!

Btg

Jan 1, 2017

Can you forward the air mouse pdf to me? Thanks.