EricB

Mar 12, 2015
Together with my T8 (i love it very much) I bought the remote Rii. The mouse is working fine, but I have some troubles with the other functions. How does the orange buttons work ? I suppose it is possible to control my T8 with the OK button and its four dots (left, right, up, down), but i am unable to do this. I followed the how to operate instructions, but it doesn't work. Am I missing something or am I so stupid ? Is there a clear guide (picture or vid perhaps) ?

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
Yes, it is the i25. The non-red buttons are working, but not the mouse. When I click on the key with the arrow, nothing happens, the mouse doesn't do anything, it does not follow my gestures on the screen (in the beginning it worked fine). Clicking on the L-key is working, but without following my gestures makes it useless.
The red buttons (OK, left, right ...) work only at a distance of 1,5 mtr, so this is also useless for me. The keyboard (other side) is working well.
When everything should work OK, I think this is a briljant remote. What am I doing wrong ? Grts.

Mick69

Sep 1, 2015
i bought the same i25 from you and the ir side of the remote is useless unless you are 3ft away from the tv/t8 is this a t8 problem or the remote and can this be fixed with some kind of firmware upgrade
cheers Mick

Keith Hobart

Nov 12, 2015
Together with my T8 (i love it very much) I bought the remote Rii. The mouse is working fine, but I have some troubles with the other functions. How does the orange buttons work ? I suppose it is possible to control my T8 with the OK button and its four dots (left, right, up, down), but i am unable to do this. I followed the how to operate instructions, but it doesn't work. Am I missing something or am I so stupid ? Is there a clear guide (picture or vid perhaps) ?

You have to set it up with the remote you got with the T8
See how in this youtube link

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hi Eric,

Please try to calibrate i25 Air mouse as follows:

1)Put the remote on a desk and connect with the PC or other host devices

2)Press the Back button and Left button at the same time ,then release and waiting 3s(the air mouse cursor will Self- correcting)

Hope that helps.

EricB

Mar 12, 2015
Tnx. I really tried everything, again and again, but it didn't worked. I bought myself then a VIP remote and this one works, although I prefered the i25 air mousse (it holds well, it feels better).