willieaames

Nov 14, 2016
Houston, USA
It's super simple to install kodi on the fire stick with adb. And once kodi is installed updating is even easier when you use the Maintenance tool. It runs very smooth and I haven't had any trouble. Also if you have esfileexplorer you can use FileZilla to do things you need. Like using llama to have kodi on the main menu instead of having to go to the application manager.

KellyAsh

Nov 30, 2016
I am an Amazon Fire Stick user that uses Kodi. I generally use this for sport and would also like to use it for movies, the trouble is I find it very unreliable and rarely get a good stream or many of the films I try to load either don't or are of poor quality.

I am wondering what the issue is? Is it my internet? Is it Kodi? Is it the streams? Or is it the Amazon Fire Stick?

I have been looking at the boxes or here and I am wondering if it is worth the outlay when possibly I may get a similar service.

Any advice of these issues would be great. Thank You

I have the firestick and have installed: Kodi with the Pulse CCM build and also SPMC with Wookie build and they both work like a charm.

Hope this helps (using KOdi 16.1 jarvis version) and the latest SPMC

Regards Kelly

KellyAsh

Nov 30, 2016
I have the firestick and have installed: Kodi with the Pulse CCM build and also SPMC with Wookie build and they both work like a charm.

Hope this helps

Regards Kelly