Happydays36

Mar 26, 2022
Hi,
I brought Anbernic rg351m from you last year and had problem with it freezing and screen going black but green light was on. I messaged a few mouths back through email. I got a response that didn't help. I feel let down because I've brought off this company in past and was very happy.
The handhold was less than 3months old when started to happen.my son was upset in your response to what you said in a email. So this handhold was a waste of money because we can't fix it.
I would have liked a replacement or got this fixed but with no issues.
Kind regards

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi,
I brought Anbernic rg351m from you last year and had problem with it freezing and screen going black but green light was on. I messaged a few mouths back through email. I got a response that didn't help. I feel let down because I've brought off this company in past and was very happy.
The handhold was less than 3months old when started to happen.my son was upset in your response to what you said in a email. So this handhold was a waste of money because we can't fix it.
I would have liked a replacement or got this fixed but with no issues.
Kind regards
Please email the support team back at [email protected] if you find that the guidance offered doesn't help! We'd be more than happy
I've given your email used for the forums a quick search in our messaging system, and it seems as though you didn't reply to our initial attempt to troubleshoot!