mikemary

Aug 23, 2016
Hi, I have just purchased the GoPro projector which is great, however, I am finding it near on impossible to find an Android phone app that I can use as a remote control and web navigation. Is there one available? Thanks

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
I dont own 1 but does it have droidbox share as an app on the GoPro? As you can d/l it from the playstore on your android phone and interact with the GoPro also use it as a remote.

mikemary

Aug 23, 2016
Thanks Sean. Apologies, I don't think I explained myself property. it is the Droidbox Go Projector (not the Go Pro camera) Sorry. I just can't find a remote app to navigate the software properly. The handheld remote is useless for trying to navigate webpages. Cheers

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
I thought the go projector has droidbox share app as stock, that can be used as an app on your phone (downloaded from google play) to use as a remote control to navigate the projector.

Reactions: David Savage

mikemary

Aug 23, 2016
I dont own 1 but does it have droidbox share as an app on the GoPro? As you can d/l it from the playstore on your android phone and interact with the GoPro also use it as a remote.
Thanks Sean. Didn't realise. I will give it a go. Much appreciated.. Thanks