smoggy

Nov 15, 2014
When you use apps like this is it possible in any settings to remove the little android icons at the bottom. The home and back buttons etc. I mean
Thanks

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
When you use apps like this is it possible in any settings to remove the little android icons at the bottom. The home and back buttons etc. I mean
Thanks
If using standard mouse , press left btn until options list/box slides onto screen from left , there is an option on there i think to minimise these.

smoggy

Nov 15, 2014
If using standard mouse , press left btn until options list/box slides onto screen from left , there is an option on there i think to minimise these.

Cheers for the reply but I'm only using a remote, not mouse, so not sure how get the options up that would be there if you right clicked. I've had some options up when I've pressed settings on the remote but the minimise option isn't there.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Cheers for the reply but I'm only using a remote, not mouse, so not sure how get the options up that would be there if you right clicked. I've had some options up when I've pressed settings on the remote but the minimise option isn't there.
Sorry i meant remote , don't know why i said mouse, ok just been messing about and when the icons appear in the bottom of the screen they only stayvthere for around 30secs then they go. If you are using an air mouse remote it will keep bringing them back if you wave it about .

smoggy

Nov 15, 2014
Just realised autopredict on phone turned thread title into shoebox rather than showbox haha

smoggy

Nov 15, 2014
Cheers but I haven't got anything like that on my screen. Just so there is know confusion theese are the buttons I mean
images

Feb 26, 2015
Hmm yes those are the buttons I mean. There should be another to the right of these which looks a bit like sergeant stripes

smoggy

Nov 15, 2014
Ah I've just sussed it myself. Pressing the lock icon removes the buttons I was talking about while playing video. Happy days

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
In case anyone comes across this thread in the future and was hoping for something else to try...
Open the Settings area on your DroidBOX. If it is colourful, head to the second tab and you'll see an autohide option for the nav bar.