johnnyvee

Sep 24, 2016
I've got a problem I got areswizard.co.uk downloaded on my android box ,started watching a movie when it was 3 quaters over it stopped and started over again this isn't the first time it happened could you please tell me how to fix this??????????????

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It is unlikely the problem is anything to do with the ares wizard which is effectively just a shop window for Addons and builds. Which addon does this occur on? Does the same problem occur with the same film on other Addons?

johnnyvee

Sep 24, 2016
well last night it happened on phoenix but it also happened on 123 movies and other addons can't seem to watch a whole movie

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try going to Xunity maintenance in programs and then tweeks and delete advanced XML setting see if this helps you.
Also go into areswizard and maintenance and delete packages and cache this will help as well.

Good luck

Reactions: ChrisM

johnnyvee

Sep 24, 2016
thanks david savage went into areswizard and maintance and deleted packages and cache watched a couple of movies all the way through..............................thanks

Reactions: David Savage

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
How good is the maintenance tool with this addon? I am looking for a decent maintenance tool and I have been pointed towards this.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Its good. It clears out cache, thumbnails (redundant images) and previous version of addons. Kodi only.
On the android side you may want to consider other tools to clear out all the other temp files and crap that build up over time (browse google play and read reviews).

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Will 2nd what Nigelar said, ares maintenance is the best out there.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Nigelar - Thank you for that. I am only using the openelec boot of my T8 Mini as I have no interest in the android side.
So will this still be a really good tool for me to install?
Dave