Shelby

Oct 21, 2015
I was suing my box fine and I turned it on one morning and Ares was gone. I went onto a forum for Ares and was shown how to upload it,I done that but when I selected any movies,programmes etc there was nothing there. They advised me to uninstall KODI and then reinstall. It won't reinstall for some reason. Can someone help me please?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
OK, can you go to setting on the main android home menu and then Other, more setting and storage and check how much you have left. If it's low go back one and look for apps. Now look for kodi and click here, now force stop and then clear data. Let it finish and then go back and try and install areswizard.
Have you tried Sean's build in wookie community builds, not the openelec one.
https://tvcordcutterz.com/kodi-wizards/tutorial-how-to-install-wookie-wizard-and-build-kodi/
Here's a link for wookie wizard.
One last thing before you do that, is go to system inside kodi and just below go to system info..click here and check the version of kodi you are on, it's normally in the bottom right corner. You need kodi 16.0 and above for things to run smoothly.

Hope this helps

Reactions: ChrisM and Sal

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
OK, go out of kodi and again clear data in setting, other, more setting and apps then kodi. After this do a speed test on your box for the Internet speed, also if you are using WiFi try a Ethernet cable to see if you get better results.
Now go try again and good luck.

Shelby

Oct 21, 2015
;)Ok,I've managed to do all that and installed Wookie but can't seem to get any programmes to work. If I click on say,game of thrones it says opening source then nothing happens.
I really appreciate your help David,you're a saint

Reactions: David Savage

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
This can happen from time to time, try going to System and underneath go to video add-ons. Here you should get a list of all the add-on you have. Go to phoenix and see if this one works also Exodus is another good one.
If you could let me no which ones you are having issues with it can test them later for you.
Good luck