Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Some of you may have noticed that the Icefilms addon has not been working recently. The Genesis addon has also had problems with failing links. There has been a bit of a debate going on in the kodi community about whether they should allow adverts in addons. The people that own the servers that Icefilms use have put pressure on Icefilms to block kodi users because they are not getting click on ad revenue. The guy that programs the Stream All The Sources (SALTS) addon which also uses Icefilms links has now included ads in his latest version so the beta version of that should now be ok. We need to wait and see if the Icefilm (and Genesis) addon developers do the same. I'll post an update here if anything changes. It is possible the same issue is affecting 1channel/primewire users.

Reactions: gedas720 and Paul B

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ok, the Icefilms addon has now been fixed by the developer. You may notice a small pop up advert before selecting sources.
Genesis still needs a fix to use Icefilms sources.

27mark

Aug 10, 2015
i had a play about with mobdro and show box last night, never used them before but i noticed a few pop up adverts but nothing too intrusive so if it helps pay for there time and servers i guess i can live with adverts

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi Shah. this is something the add-on developers have to fix, nothing droidbox can do.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Wish i knew what you are doing dave. Ive tried h**p://primewire.in/ in a web browser and it works. As a custom domain in kodi it returns empty lists.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Thanks for your help dave, but everything seems in line with your suggestions.
Can other users report back here on whether you can access 1channel/primewire and what your proxy settings are?

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, im useing the settings suggested i cant access 1channel , with that proxy setting, just blank screen.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Update. I am getting in with
h**p://1chprimewire.eu5.org/
Although it is very slow as i guess lots of traffic is routing through it.

Reactions: ChrisM and Paul B

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
If you go into 1channel then press menu, then add-on setting then change the top domain (as above) then further down add the primewire.in.
Always make sure the add-ons repo is in the system then setting, add-ons then install from repository. Scroll down to tknorris and make sure 1 channel is here. Also check the 1 channel Themepak is enabled in program's. Good luck

Dave

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Thanks Chris. Tried that but it doesn't work for me. I must admit I'm baffled by all this. You have .al working, dave has .in working and I have .eu5 working. Maybe there is some ISP level blocking going on (I am on virgin).
Perhaps they set limits on the number of concurrent sessions?
Who knows.
At least it is working for me so I won't complain anymore!