billybob24

Apr 6, 2017
Hi i cant find it anywhere, is there a way to have this box bott right back up witohut having to physically hit the power button?

i want to hook it up in my car and dont want to have to turn it on every time i get in the car!!!

or even in the house if there is a power failure and have to dig behind the tv

billybob24

Apr 6, 2017
Anyone?!? im not afraid to solder i took it apart and ddont see any jumpers, there are 4 prongs its like you have to touch them all then let go of all to turn it on, its on some kind of relay i want to bypass that

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The obvious solution is to use the provided remote control device or a replacement to avoid using the power button.

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
I agree with Nigelar, use the IR remote to switch it off/on. You could extend the wires to the IR sensor so that it is outside of the box in an easier to see place to use the remote.

billybob24

Apr 6, 2017
The obvious solution is to use the provided remote control device or a replacement to avoid using the power button.
No!!

It’s going to be about 10ft back in the backend of
The car under a panel. So just want it to boot right back up when you turn the key. Then i will use a blue tooth remote to navy through the menus.

There has to be a way to auto power back on. Like if i take off a relay or solder a couple things together. So as soon as the car turns on it pops on. Want to avoid using the remote

billybob24

Apr 6, 2017
I agree with Nigelar, use the IR remote to switch it off/on. You could extend the wires to the IR sensor so that it is outside of the box in an easier to see place to use the remote.

Yeah that’s one idea extending that. Just a lot of extra work if i could keep right there and just just figure out what needs to be done in the box. I have a minix box i room apart and it had jumpers to bypass the switch. Was super easy but that thing is old and takes like 2 mins to boot up which is no good