themaddr

Nov 13, 2017
Hey, recently got a T8 mini- working well so far but have a couple little problems.
When I leave it hanging on Kodi for a while the box auto-resets, is there a way to stop this?
Also everytime the box starts up I get two menus asking what I want to do with the USB plugged in. Is there a way to stop this?

Thanks!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Regarding the usb message, forum member @angela provided this advice some time ago which might work

" If you have a usb connected you could try, open es explorer click on settings at the bottom of screen, in display settings scroll down to USB plug-in message and un-check it."

Regarding the first problem are you saying the box totally restarts and boots up again or does it just revert to the home screen?

themaddr

Nov 13, 2017
Regarding the usb message, forum member @angela provided this advice some time ago which might work

" If you have a usb connected you could try, open es explorer click on settings at the bottom of screen, in display settings scroll down to USB plug-in message and un-check it."

Regarding the first problem are you saying the box totally restarts and boots up again or does it just revert to the home screen?
Thanks- will try that out!

The box totally restarts