B

BarleyH

Hi, my old subs of Nord is expiring and I am looking for a good deal around Black Friday. I have been impressed by PureVPN's deal of 87% OFF on a 5 year plan, Nord however is offeirng a discount of around 70% on a 3 year subscription.

I am a bit confuse, which one to go for. I have tried Nord and I know and like the way it works but often it gets erratic and does not support good speed on streaming media. I am looking at Black Friday VPN deals and it gives me good options.

If you have any good or bad experience with the aforementioned VPN then please put them forward.

Thanks

Reactions: Alexa Anthony
B

BarleyH

Be careful and always read up about them before you committ to a 5 or 3 year deal. Here today gone tomorrow....

Regards

True. One should always check up, however both are the oldest players. PureVPN and Nord have long been VPN players in the market.

But thanks! One should be digging a little bit before making a 5 or 3 year commitment.

B

BarleyH

Dave C

Staff member
Marketing
Sep 1, 2015
London
www.droix.co.uk
IPVanish is great. I personally use it at home and never had an issue. There are plenty of servers available around the world and overall they give me full speed (up to my broadband limit). The lifetime deal is very good, quite a bit cheaper than what I paid at the beginning of this year. I might make a second account with them and this discount as my existing one finishes in January.

Reactions: BarleyH
B

BarleyH

IPVanish is great. I personally use it at home and never had an issue. There are plenty of servers available around the world and overall they give me full speed (up to my broadband limit). The lifetime deal is very good, quite a bit cheaper than what I paid at the beginning of this year. I might make a second account with them and this discount as my existing one finishes in January.

Alrighty!