Paul990

Jul 27, 2014
Second problem with box but a major one this time. First one was no wifi so was getting ready to return Monday and what happens sitting there watching a film and bang POWER CUT and what do you know now just the blue light and nothing else. tried reset on side but to no avail so will defiantly be going back now sorry guy's nice box but just to fragile.
Will find what next door neighbours one like to see if thats still working as he has same box

Forgot to mention all my plugs sockets are surge protected.
We have a few power cuts during winter months here and yes all my other Android boxes are working fine

Last edited:

Parks

Jan 1, 2016
Second problem with box but a major one this time. First one was no wifi so was getting ready to return Monday and what happens sitting there watching a film and bang POWER CUT and what do you know now just the blue light and nothing else. tried reset on side but to no avail so will defiantly be going back now sorry guy's nice box but just to fragile.
Will find what next door neighbours one like to see if thats still working as he has same box

Forgot to mention all my plugs sockets are surge protected.
We have a few power cuts during winter months here and yes all my other Android boxes are working fine
You have me a bit worried, I've got one ordered.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Hello Paul,

Have you followed the below video properly to factory reset your device:

Also make sure that there is no USB device attached to device while factory resetting it.
Also try to change HDMI cable and see if that works.

Hope it helps you out.

Reactions: Sal

Paul990

Jul 27, 2014
Yes i have done all that
Done that to try and get wifi going just before Christmas so i am getting very clued up on these devices now
spoke to neighbour his one is fine so just mine thats gone t*ts up

Paul990

Jul 27, 2014
Hello Paul,

Have you followed the below video properly to factory reset your device:

Also make sure that there is no USB device attached to device while factory resetting it.
Also try to change HDMI cable and see if that works.

Hope it helps you out.
Please tell me how changing HDMI lead will bring the box back to life.
I would like to see that one no clock or word boot showing when first turned on

You have me a bit worried, I've got one ordered.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
Don't worry they are a good device i was just the unlucky one who has had this sort of trouble with it

Last edited:

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com