ruttsyrules

Jul 11, 2015
Hi there is there anybody got any ideas got myt8s couple weeks ago working fine till yesterday now only get black screen when press xmbc or kodie for droid box say preparing for first run blue bar bottom of screen does it stuff then just get black screen
Cheers for any help new to all this
Ruttsy

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try this, go to setting, other, more setting and then Apps and go to Kodi and force stop and then clear cache. Then go out and look in storage and check what memory you have, delete something if its low. Good luck

Dave

ruttsyrules

Jul 11, 2015
Cheers Dave tried that still have black screen but it has loaded its now saying kodie as been granted supa user permission an make a noise like script error put still can't see anything
Cheers
Ruttsy

ruttsyrules

Jul 11, 2015
Sorry for hassle Dave deleted all apps that didn't come prepared installed but still say's storage space is running out tried to find video how to clear but no luck on internal storage
Cheers
Ruttsy

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Try going to the ES file explorer and open the menu marked tools near the bottom and run the SD card analyser. Then clear un-wanted program's and files, also make sure you clear the recycle bin. Good luck

Reactions: ChrisM