Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
IMG_3251.JPG
IMG_3253.JPG
Hi everyone. Ive got Blamo's Repo installed and all is running as it should. Ive seen these in the repo and Im wondering what the universal scrapers does and should I install it.

Also - two addons in the repo - Aragon Live and Chappa'ai - has anyone installed and used them?
ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Thanks
Dave

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi Dave

Here is some info on universal scraper.
Normally if an add-on needs it, it will automatically download with that addon.

hxxps://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Universal_Movie_Scraper (replace XX with tt)

Chappai

hxxp://koditips.com/chappaai-kodi-addon-metalliq-alternative/

Aragon Live

hxxp://koditips.com/aragon-live-kodi-addon-live-iptv-tv/

Try them and report back on if they do anything g useful.
I remember @palpatine was asking some questions about chappai so he may have used it.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks Nigelar - as always, some great advice. Ill install the Chappa'ai addon first and get back to the forum. Ill give it a run through. I read it slows the process down as it tracks through addons, but I dont have that many so it may be a good addition.
Ill give Aragon a go too.
Ill leave the Scraper as I reckon my addons have already dealt with it.
Thanks again.
Dave

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Well, I installed Chappa'ai and give it a go. Basically you search for what you are looking for and then all your addons are4 at one side and you choose which addon from the list to search. Its OK. If you like everything in one place then it does the job. I wouldn't like it if I had loads and loads of addons as it searches all ov them and this could take a while.
Searching is the same as all the other addon, Genre, Popular etc but it dont have or at least I could find MOvies By Year which I personally like.
One thing I did notice - There was way more RD links on the search finds when using this. I don't know if its coincidence but I checked back using just the addon and it was right - way more.
Ill use it coz its there - if you dont have it, its no big deal.
Hats off to Blamo for putting all the effort into what is now becoming a fantastic Repo.
Just my findings.
Dave

Reactions: Nigelar