Yirk

Mar 10, 2021
Hello i have paired 3 different bluetooth headphones to my x96 max (new) and none of them work properly, sounds keeps cutting out. I thought it might be some interference so i got as close to the box as possible, same result!
I have tested my headphones with my phone they work just fine, so idk what's the problem/solution, maybe sound options?
Second problem is playstore, i cant download keep getting error code. I have tried all methods i found in google none of them work ( delete cache+data....etc, i even did a factory reset).
So if anyone knows a solution to either of these problems (especially blietooth headphones) i would be grateful! Thx in advance.

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
The issue with the bluetooth could be due to interference. Are there a lot of wireless devices in the area?

As for the play store, a workaround could be to try using your google account on a phone/PC to download the app to the android box (since the box will be registered in the list of devices associated with your google account).

BenDroiX

Staff member
Jun 19, 2019
The issue with the bluetooth could be due to interference. Are there a lot of wireless devices in the area?

As for the play store, a workaround could be to try using your google account on a phone/PC to download the app to the android box (since the box will be registered in the list of devices associated with your google account).

Yirk

Mar 10, 2021
It's not interference, it's specific to the box. Idk how to fix it. Not being able to use my headphones has really reduced my experience