Spanesar123

Dec 1, 2016
My T8S box powers down when i try to boot it up, the blue LED light on the front comes on the box says boot but it powers it self down, has anyone else had this problem and if they have how did they rectify it, I tried a factory reset but still nothing.

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Might be worth checking the power adapter, if you have a spare change it over. Make sure they have the same power, normally on the back in small print.
If not it might be worth sending DroidBOX and email or use the contact us at the bottom of the page to see if they can help. You might need your purchase details and serial number of your box.

Good luck

Spanesar123

Dec 1, 2016
Appreciate the help mate, will see if i have a spare adapter tonight, i tried to do the online chat but always says busy and to send a offline message.

Thanks again.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The remotes that come with most android boxes (and droidboxes are no different) are very basic.
My advice is to go to the accessories webpage and consider buying one of the vip remotes.

Reactions: sblabs

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
So dat mean if am not home my family can't use the box comfortably. It's an expensive box which is so disappointing to have fail sensor

Sent from my SM-G935F using DroidBOX Forums mobile app
If you feel you have a bad sensor then you need to email or use the contact us at the bottom of the page. You'll need your purchase details and serial number.
I was only offering a suggestion for your problem. So get in touch and see if you can get this sorted.

Good luck.

Reactions: ChrisM