kevin byrne

Dec 27, 2014
Hope someone can help. I have an X7 box and use an air mouse controller. Yesterday the whole think went crazy with screens stopping and starting by themselves and the mouse would not work. I unplugged the box, and tried to re boot, have also pressed the reset button, but all I am getting is the blue start up cross on screen it goes no further. Is the box knackered?? Any suggestions well received.

8bitDev

Jul 2, 2015
Hope someone can help. I have an X7 box and use an air mouse controller. Yesterday the whole think went crazy with screens stopping and starting by themselves and the mouse would not work. I unplugged the box, and tried to re boot, have also pressed the reset button, but all I am getting is the blue start up cross on screen it goes no further. Is the box knackered?? Any suggestions well received.
Hi

Can you tell us if you can enter inside recovery menu.You can see how to down below:

https://droidbox.co.uk/how-to/accessing-your-droidboxs-recovery-menu/

From there you can perform wipe data/factory reset which should reset your box.

Regards

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, If you want to factory reset your box are you holding the reset button down long enough.

kevin byrne

Dec 27, 2014
Casn't get into the box, just starting factory reset now - will come back if I have any issues - thanks