Toffee73

Aug 3, 2016
Hi there got an mxq pro box set it up yesterday all good but when I put it on today it's a flashing green light and the TV won't pick up the hdmi signal Any help please

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Try some of the more obvious things first e.g. different hdmi lead, different hdmi port on tv, different tv.
Report back on progress.

Toffee73

Aug 3, 2016
Yeah I've tried that mate when power goes to the box the light starts flashing green I'm sure it was a solid red yesterday

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Strange i'm sure the on light on the box is blue (red when off). That's what your referring to right? Or is it the screen that is flashing green?
You do have a Droidbox iMXQpro, yes?

Toffee73

Aug 3, 2016
Yeah mate that's the box I think it is red when off not sure what colour when it on as I've only had it a day. I switched it on with the power button on the control and that's when I noticed the light on the box was flashing green and not showing up on the tv tried the dbshare from my phone but it wasn't showing up on that either.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
One more thing to try.
If you have a spare power adaptor see if that works (a google search revealed some cases where power supply was the cause of this type of problem).

If that doesn't fix it, suggest you contact droidbox support. (via contact us tab at bottom of page) or live chat session during working hours (link on main droidbox web page). Have your purchase details handy.

Let us know how you get on.

Reactions: David Savage

Wallstreet

Jun 30, 2015
Hi there got an mxq pro box set it up yesterday all good but when I put it on today it's a flashing green light and the TV won't pick up the hdmi signal Any help please
Return it back & request Refund or an Exchange.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Thank you for your helpful comments Mr Wallstreet.

Having tried my "crappie solution" to eliminate the most obvious causes, he then tried my follow up solution to try a different power lead.

Which fixed the problem.

So no need to "return it back & request Refund or an Exchange"

I look forward to your next helping of insightful advice.

Reactions: ChrisM

david shannon

Aug 6, 2016
Can someone help me,I am new to this Forum. I have a New MQX PRO BOX, But am having trouble somewhere, when I am on Sports or movies there is a sign comes up saying. PLAYBACK FAIL. One or more Items FAILED TO PLAY, CHECK THE LOG for more IMFORMATION about this MESSAGE,
What is the log and how do I fix this Problem. Any HELP WOULD BE GRATEFUL, Dave,

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Which specific addons so someone can test if they are active or dead?
It may be your addon set needs updating or refreshing?
Did you set then up using a build or manually?
The more information you can provide the better.