SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
I am going to take a chance and hope that this hasn't been covered yet, sorry im badat looking for everything posted.

Do you have allot of buffering or feed problems? Want to be able to click on almost any link and have it locked in?

There's a app called easy advanced settings go to settings add ons search for it then install it,
Now open it up, go to the edit settings, then network settings and again network lol dumb programmers,

Now at the bottom there is cache mem buffer size I set to 1
Buffer mode I set to 1
Last there is read buffer factor I set it to 15.5

Now every time I use a source it's locked in solid and the play indicater bar shows a 20 minute shadow in front of the solid bar

I have had sources freeze the box and the power has to be reset BUT I have forced this box to take kodi 17 which it's not made or able to run

So @ChrisM or @Nigelar or other knowledgeable members may have better tweaks to this I don't recommend newbies trying this use a wizard they tend to do ok jobs

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
I tend to accept that the primary cause of buffering is host server contention, especially with live sports streams. Little you can do about that sadly.

Reactions: SmokingElectronics