1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cannot change icons when I use config wizard

Discussion in 'EM8 - Earlier "M8" model with NO LED clock' started by gmx, Dec 8, 2016.

1. gmx

gmx New Member

I have an android M8S tv box, whenever I use the config wizard it configures my home screens with the icons it puts in. If I want to change a video icon on the main video screen, it will change it, but when shut down my box, and then use the next day, the old icons that I changed show up on the video screen, and the icons that I replaced them with are gone.

Whenever I have to reset my box, I always put fusion in with the hub wizard, would I be better to put fusion in with the addon wizard. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

gmx

2. Nigelar

Nigelar Well-Known Member

Are you exiting from Kodi properly, i.e. Using the exit button on the bottom left of the screen?
    Failure to do so is a common cause of settings not being saved.

It is nothing to do with hub wizard vs addon wizard.

3. gmx

gmx New Member

Thanks tv cordcutterz, no I do not exit kodi that way. I exit kodi by using the controler to go onto home screen, and then us off button. Thank you for the info, and I will try that the next time exit kodi.

4. gmx

gmx New Member

Hi tv cordcutterz,

Just to let you know I used tv box the other night and changed a couple icons on the video screen, this time I went out of kodi the proper way, then shut the box off. When I started the box again, went to video screen and the new icons I put in where still. Again thank you for your help.

Nigelar likes this.
  5. Nigelar

Nigelar Well-Known Member

Glad I could be of help.

Nigel(ar)

6. ChrisM

ChrisM Administrator Staff Member