gmx

Dec 2, 2016
I have an android M8S tv box, whenever I use the config wizard it configures my home screens with the icons it puts in. If I want to change a video icon on the main video screen, it will change it, but when shut down my box, and then use the next day, the old icons that I changed show up on the video screen, and the icons that I replaced them with are gone.

Whenever I have to reset my box, I always put fusion in with the hub wizard, would I be better to put fusion in with the addon wizard. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

gmx

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Are you exiting from Kodi properly, i.e. Using the exit button on the bottom left of the screen?
Failure to do so is a common cause of settings not being saved.

It is nothing to do with hub wizard vs addon wizard.

gmx

Dec 2, 2016
Thanks tv cordcutterz, no I do not exit kodi that way. I exit kodi by using the controler to go onto home screen, and then us off button. Thank you for the info, and I will try that the next time exit kodi.

gmx

Dec 2, 2016
Hi tv cordcutterz,

Just to let you know I used tv box the other night and changed a couple icons on the video screen, this time I went out of kodi the proper way, then shut the box off. When I started the box again, went to video screen and the new icons I put in where still. Again thank you for your help.

Reactions: Nigelar