Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Most of my add ons are not working , when i select an option in an add on i get a box that is entitled external player active , click OK when playback has ended ? Xbmc then frezes and i have to exit to the android home page to get out of the add on ?

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Most of my add ons are not working , when i select an option in an add on i get a box that is entitled external player active , click OK when playback has ended ? Xbmc then frezes and i have to exit to the android home page to get out of the add on ?
Have gone tp apps removed. Cache data , no difference so gone to maintenance tools and clicked factory reset , still the same I select an add on then when i try to select an option i get the above message , and have to exit xbmc to get out of screen , am now re installing wizard , trying second one from left .

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
No good , re installed wizard can at least get BBC1 on filmon , but its sound only pic is frozen , i appreciate the new wizard will need installing when my password details arrive but until then any advice would be appreciated please ?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Sorry to here this, have you checked your emails for passwords, if you got it from Amazon check your account it might be there. Do you have Showbox, and does that work, also have you got an MX player active in apps, try turning that off. I will look into this as I hav'nt come across this so give me some time. Thanks, or try live chat and we will sort you out.

Joe reid

Jan 24, 2015
Tx for prompt resonse dave , MX player is off Or at least i assume it is there is no green tick on the icon in apps , showtime works fine , no problems with android side its all xbmc.
No invite in amazon to be fair i only sent the purchase details to the wizard email ddress yesterday.

Last edited: