Imran Ghafoor

Dec 4, 2020
Hi

I have X3 box. I have found that when I get a notification from any app at the top of screen it can't be clicked. Nothing happens when clicking on it most of the time, however ther have been occasions when clicking will open the corresponding app as expected. I have not been able to work out any reason why it works sometimes but not for most.

Don't matter what app it is. When it works then all notifications can be clicked. When it doesn't then nothing can.

Any ideas what is causing this and how to resolve.

Thanks

Example of notification

Attachments

• 20201220_110334.jpg
    20201220_110334.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 219
Last edited:

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Assuming you're using a controller that has a click/left mouse button function that can be held down, what happens if you click and drag down from the top left or right corners? I don't have this model to check it out, but that would be where I looked first.
One other small thing, if your controller has both an OK button and one that works with an on screen cursor, DON'T use the OK button when trying to click with the on screen cursor.
The above applied with the controller DroiX sold a few years ago, my advice may be out of date.

Imran Ghafoor

Dec 4, 2020
Do you mean dragging down to show the notification? I can do this by dragging the centre of screen and they do show. However I can't click on them or swipe them away to left or right most of the time. I can do so occasionally, as I could last night. However, today back to the same. Clicking and swiping does nothing.