boscer

Sep 13, 2016
So I downloaded animeftw.tv from the browser then went into kodi. I went to settings, add-ons, install from zip file but now I get a bunch of options and can't locate the file?? Anyone know how to navigate to correct download folder?

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Follow this path :- root filesystem/ sdcard/ download and will be in there

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
From the panel, find the option named "external storage" (dont ask) and click it. Then click on the "download" folder in the list. You should now see your zip file.

boscer

Sep 13, 2016
File didn't show in either one of those places, I am downloading it from the internet browser on the box, should I do it through the google app store or through kodi itself somehow?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
What is a .tv file?
If it is a zip file it will end in .zip.
Google play apps don't run under kodi - they run in native android and are .apk files.
It sounds like animeftw.tv is not a kodi addon.

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
Does indeed seem to be an Android application, rather than a Kodi add-on.
If you downloaded from one of the links at https://www.animeftw.tv/forums/android-app-support/topic-3752/s-0 , then the Download folder should have the APK file. Once opened, you can install. Once installed, if you particularly want to, you can access it from within Kodi. Head to the Programs menu entry in Kodi's homescreen (this is if you're using the default Confluence skin). Click it and then Android Applications. It will also be accessible from the Android launcher homescreen by clicking the circle with six dots.