Stephen319

Apr 24, 2017
Hi everyone

I can't for the life of me find my order number anywhere. I bought a droidbox T8s plus last summer and I un rooted it by mistake. I've been having trouble with it ever since. I've emailed droidbox about it and gave them the two addresses I use for ordering online but was told I need exact postcode not address. Problem is im in Ireland and we don't use postcodes here like you guys do in England. Recently the government here brought out postcodes called eircodes like the ones used in England. I gave these to a guy called Igor Lukic. But haven't heard back from him since I gave him the codes. Does anyone know if they can find an order that was made to Ireland?

Thanks
Stephen

Stephen319

Apr 24, 2017
Hi and thanks for the reply

I unrooted in super su not really knowing what I was doing and now the box is acting up. Can't download anything from the play store and can't get any repos in kodi for example. Apps not opening and when I go into super su now it shows just a white screen for a second or two then crashes back to the home screen. I've factory reset twice now and still the same any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Stephen

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com
If no one else answers soon I will start doing some research on it and see what I can find its not that hard your into the Linux below the android im more of a tech than software so I might be able to find a solution since your below the software

SmokingElectronics

Jan 13, 2017
Hilbilly heaven
willitblend.com

Stephen319

Apr 24, 2017
Hi guys

Thank you for the suggestions. Droidbox got back to me and I installed something they sent with instructions on how to fix it and so far so good everything seems to be back to normal.

Once again thank you for the help it was much appreciated.

All the best
Stephen