Iain Clark

Jul 7, 2015
I had to factory reset my T8 box and now I can't install any repos. The box keeps saying it can't configure repos as it's not connected to the Internet even tho it is.

Iv had a good look around various forums and I'm coming up with nothing.

Does anyone know how to fix this please?.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Can you go into an android session and see if you can connect to the Internet there e.g. From a browser.

If you can, then can you say exactly what the error message is when you try and connect to the repo.

We'll take it from there.

Reactions: Bigc

willienelson

Dec 30, 2015
www.trainingintambaram.in
  1. Check your internet connection to the x8-H Plus is okay
  2. Remove any xbmc/kodi apps you have installed apart from XBMC For Minix
  3. Delete the hk.minix.xbmc folder from Android/data
  4. Open XBMC for Minix and leave it running for 5mins to initialize and install updates etc, before doing anything.
  5. Go to System/Settings/Addons/Get Addons/All Repositories/Movie Information and install Universal Movie Scraper

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
Thanks Qaisir since I powered down the system the wookie addon has appeared .. It's now asking for a user name and password ??? Where will I find that out cheers Colin

Qaisir

Nov 10, 2015
Wookie should not ask for Username and Password but if is still asking for username and password then you can use the one that David advised.
Also have a look on below video on how to install Wookie through Add source option:

Reactions: Bigc

Bigc

Mar 7, 2015
Thanks guys the password worked thank you all for your help its most appreciated

Reactions: Qaisir