thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Looks like the police are really hitting hard:

https://torrentfreak.com/uk-police-arrest-pirate-box-seller-threaten-to-suspend-domain-160324/

Rumours are rife that metalkettle is involved some how, his twitter account is now listed as not registered...

The biggest worry floating on twitter is those charging for subscription services, I won't name those services but if you pay a subscription bare in mind they have your details...

The more I can find out the more I'll keep you posted...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sal

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Less of a concern for organisations like droidbox though who have a policy of not selling boxes preloaded. And remember it is not an offence to view streams. I think it may be more murky if you download stuff and certainly if you use p2p - the equivalent of torrenting.

Last edited:

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
One might add that as any PCs, android device, raspberry pi, jail broken Apple device, Amazon Fire sticks etc etc are all capable of running Kodi, and via browsers, viewing the original streaming sites from which the Addons get their sources, then really targeting a small number of android sellers who advertise openly their products as able to view sly, beety, free movies etc is unlikely to make a difference. The writing was on the wall for those guys last year. Those that persisted in operating in that way are now paying the price.

thegazsheard

Dec 7, 2015
Entertainment Box have said that they have been visited... But business as normal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk