Sleep Walker

Apr 19, 2016
I have just been given a Droid Player dual core 4.2.2 android box. The previous owner has used it since purchase with an HDMI lead. I don't have an HDMI port on my TV & wish to use the yellow & white audio/video leads instead. The problem is that when I connect these leads, after the MBOX logo screen appears, the screen then goes blank. I have been told that I need to change the audio/video output in the settings menu. Can anyone give me a step by step guide on how to do this / what options to select please ? I am totally new to android boxes & not very technically minded !
Thanks in advance,
Sleep Walker.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
It should automatically detect the AV leads when you connect. So something isn't right. Could be the box, the leads or even the tv. Trying different AV leads and a different TV if you have them may help eliminate the cause. Make sure the tv input setting is set to AV input.

shah nissar

Android Tv Expert
Mar 30, 2015
Try different TV leads or even try different Tv. Or try a TV with HDMi port and then you can change the Display Settings(Change resolution) within Settings and then connect back to your old TV and see if that works