SkyAce

Jan 22, 2017
Utah
Just got my box and I am loving it. I do have a question that I haven't been able to figure out. On the front of the box it shows the time. It shows it in 24 hr time. How do you change it to show 12 hr time? I have went into the android settings and told it to show 12 hr time. I went into openelec and told it to show 12 hr time. When I am in openelec it does show 12 hr time, but when boot into android it goes back to 24 hr time. What am I missing?

Thanks

ChrisM

Staff member
Jul 15, 2014
Cardiff, UK
ChrisMerriman.com
I'd thought the Android setting would be for the clock you might see on the TV screen at times, rather than the LCD on the case. This LCD clock's setup can be altered in the LibreELEC OS, but I don't think it can be done in Android.

Has anyone else managed to alter this in Android?

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Openelec only for me too. Android is TV display - or at least it is for me. OE does alter it.
I am actually looking for a way to turn it off coz I dont like it - Im using black tape at the moment.
IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO TURN IT OFF OR DIMM IT - PLEASE TELL ME.

Bollocks77

Aug 24, 2016
Thanks for that - I will probably give that a miss as I dont want to open it up.
Thanks though

Squiddly

Jan 15, 2017
I actually like the clock and would like an option to leave the clock display on even when the box is off, but I am considering covering the blue and red LED it is way to bright.