Bonita Red

Jan 7, 2016
I've had the T8S for a year and it's brilliant,just ordered another one.
Today there was a Wookie Wizard update. When I went to clear data, I actually deleted and reinstalled Kodi,before I downloaded the new Wookie.
Is that correct ?
Anyway,whereas previously Wookie loaded as soon as I went into the DroidBOX section of the T8, my Wookie is no longer shown there even in system ,zip files or add ons.
But when I go into programme add ons,then Kodi, then Wookie loads. It's an irritating process.
How do I get back to the situation where ,as soon as I go into the DroidBOX section Wookie is automatically there.
Will my new box have Kodi 16.1 or will I have to do this all again ie uninstall Kodi and then reinstal.
The process was recommended in a Best for Kodi tweet. I should have ignored it !

mush

Jul 26, 2016
Had this problem and spent 2 days trying to sort it, in the end I ended using a different wizard as wookie just didn't want to load.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Hi Bonita. When you went into program addons, then wookie, which build did you select? If the answer is "none" then that will explain why you see nothing when you load kodi. Choose a build like "wookie lite" or seans build supported by one of the contributors here.
Will your new box have 16.1? If you buy from droidbox then yes. If you link to the google play app store version it will also auto update leaving the wookie intact. If you update wookie in future you correctly need to clear data.

Bonita Red

Jan 7, 2016
Sorted. Droidbox support on Twitter was great. Once I'd managed to better explain the problem,which was that I had to go into the home screen,then programmes then android apps then Kodi, all I had to do was go to the +/- highlight Kodi and then it appeared on the main screen so it's one touch again.
Thanks guys

Reactions: David Savage

Bonita Red

Jan 7, 2016
David, so the new box arrives and I'm too confident cos I've already had one.
I downloaded the Wookie,the intro page of which is corrupted,so I go and download another one.
Kodi keeps appearing and disappearing.
I'm making a pigs ear of this.
How can I correct and start again.
I know you don't support TP apps but I thought the box was preloaded with Kodi and all I needed to do was instal Wookie Wizrd
How do I uninstall and start again?
Thanks

Bonita Red

Jan 7, 2016
Did all that,still had problems. Wookie suggested I had bt and was being blocked so I had to turn off smart set up on the hub. Did all that and now sorted.
Thanks to both you and Wookie.
Finally,why is Mobdro no longer in dbmc and how do I find it ?

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
The mobdro kodi addon has long ceased to work. You can get the mobdro android app however from their web site. (google it). It runs as an android app.

Bonita Red

Jan 7, 2016
I know it's not your responsibility but I've tried everything via google to download Mobdro and I just can't manage for it to even start downloading. Any ideas?

dan murphy

Nov 27, 2015
I downloaded it this week. Download its APK file from their website then go to the pre loaded apps on home page [6 dots icon] and click on Appinstaller, click on scan [local disk] and it should be there, just needs you then to click on install. Since you have tried to install it, the APK file might already be in Appinstaller. In this case just click on scan and then install

Reactions: ChrisM

Bonita Red

Jan 7, 2016
Dan was exactly right,I found it in the app installer,about 9 repeat downloads !
Up and running
Thanks to Dan and Silent Screaming.
Brilliant responses again.
I'm beginning to catch on