judeep

Sep 30, 2016
Hi guys

Quick question. What do you do when you try to close DBMC properly but it just hangs? Seems to be happening a lot lately, I've actually sat there for 3 minutes with nothing happening!

Also, what happened to the DBMC maintenance app? It was there until the last update. When I search for it it's there to download but when I try nothing happens.

TIA

judeep

Sep 30, 2016
Also does anyone know why the volume turns itself down? It's on full and then by the morning it's near on mute!

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Make sure you are up to date with ota updates. There was a fix for the t8 mini volume problem in the last update.
There are plenty of other maintenance tools out there - for example in tvaddons indigo also ares wizard. Use those.

Reactions: judeep

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
Hi guys

Quick question. What do you do when you try to close DBMC properly but it just hangs? Seems to be happening a lot lately, I've actually sat there for 3 minutes with nothing happening!

Also, what happened to the DBMC maintenance app? It was there until the last update. When I search for it it's there to download but when I try nothing happens.

TIA
When shutting down DBMC or kodi can take a few minutes as it's clearing junk files and closing down properly.
Time can very and depends on if you use a wizard to put a build on....

Reactions: judeep

judeep

Sep 30, 2016
Make sure you are up to date with ota updates. There was a fix for the t8 mini volume problem in the last update.
There are plenty of other maintenance tools out there - for example in tvaddons indigo also ares wizard. Use those.
All up to date. Will check out those apps, thanks

judeep

Sep 30, 2016
Thanks David. I've always stuck to DB's build. Is there any benefit to using something like Wookie?

David Savage

Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
DBMC is a version of kodi and some people use a wizard to install there add-ons as it saves time.
So it all depends on what you want, if you are happy with what you've got then don't worry. Using a wizard like Areswizard also can keep these add-ons up to date.
Check the threads on this forum on the builds you can get, Sean's build is good and is now on areswizard to.