1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colecovision (Pocket go) not load rom

Discussion in 'BittBoy and Pocket Go Retro Gaming Handheld' started by bobbykeller, Oct 26, 2019.

1. bobbykeller

bobbykeller New Member

Hello everyone and sorry for my poor English. I would like to understand how to make the games of colecovision work on the pocket go since I load them all with the black screen. You probably need bios? I tried but maybe I put it in the wrong folder...Can someone help me?Thank you

2. Dave C

Dave C Administrator Staff Member

The BIOS file should be called bios.col and go in the .smsplus/bios/ folder

3. JediAlpha777

JediAlpha777 New Member

I followed these instructions, and I was able to get the games to load. However, I can't get past the title screen. It seems like it needs the ColecoVision number pad controller to continue. For instance, Donkey say press # to start, but no button on the PocketGo starts the game. Other games say to press a number to select difficulty before playing. Again, no button will select a difficulty. Is there any solution for this? Thank you.

4. Dave C

Dave C Administrator Staff Member

Have you gone into the settings to see if you can configure the input? You can define the keys there or at least find out which buttons do what, sometimes it may be a combination of buttons.