minofso

Jul 9, 2019
I have searched for many hours to see how I can connect to my router via an android box
from outside my network but I cannot find an answer so I will try here and any help would be much appreciated.
I have an android box for which I use when I am outside the UK which would be connected to the internet via
a router in my apartment connected to a Spanish ISP. I would like my android box to be able to connect to my router (Netgear D6400) in the UK to use my UK IP address to access services which are land locked to the UK.
I have tried using a subscription paid VPN installed on the android box which use to work okay but now some of the UK services are now blocking the VPN IP addresses.
I am able to connect to the D6400 from abroad to access my CCTV system from the android box and mobile phone via the CCTV app and this is achieved by having a DDNS provider.
So, is what I am wanting to do at all possible?
If it is possible, how would I set-up my router?
What would I require for the android box? I'm finding it difficult to understand how to get the android box which has to connect to the router in the apartment but then how to force it to connect to my router in the UK so the apps installed on the box are going through my internet connection in the UK first and then relayed to the apartment router.
Obviously it would have to be an app but does anyone know of one?
Thank you for time and look forward to any replies.