ramram

Feb 7, 2017
hi I have just received droid box t8 mini.having problems installing repositorys.when I click on the repository to install all I get is the message. Could not connect to repository.all my other devices are ok.any one got any help.thanks

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
could be a few things when you get that error 1. Broadband connection 2. Exact spelling of the url 3. The repo is offline ie. adrians is at the moment.

ramram

Feb 7, 2017
Ok thanks.my internet is fine the box is hardwired.spelling is fine.yet repositorys all load fine on my firestick.very strange.driving me nuts.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Ok. Can you say which repositories and which source are you trying to install them from.

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
ok. So if i click on the link you provided I can see entries for versions of kodi and in each kodi folder (isengaard, jarvis etc) I can see a zip file.

so the source file is there.

These are the things i would check

1. The path name in the source - again. one typo or one too few / characters or ; instead of : will mess things up. So reopen the source file and double check. (we've all made that mistake btw)
2. ISP blocking. If your ISP is BT then on the droidbox browser log on to your router and in the bt screens ensure smart set up or whatever it is called is unset,

To be honest i would also avoid superepo as they often don't have the latest versions of addons.
I would use the seo-michael or best for kodi web sites as my guides to installing individual addons.
For example, if you install the fusion source you will get access to many of the better known repositories and addons and get the guaranteed latest versions.
The ares wizard also has a good selection of all the best up to date addons,

sean99

Aug 7, 2014
Just tried the srp repo and am getting the same error, the repo is down. You will have to install each addon repos seperately, just search google for each addon repo addy and use the seo.michael tutorials as they are generally the most up to date ones. Didn't even know the srp all in one repo was working again??