white_wolf1976

Aug 9, 2014
ive just spoken to customer services...NOT VERY HAPPY WITH HIS RESPONSE, he comes across as very arrogant, his phone constantly cuts out mid conversation when im trying to explain this he gets more and more arrogant...

my box isn't working and all i want to do is get it fixed , NO LIVE CHAT, NO HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICES ????

i can understand there are plenty of more people who need there boxes fixed but customer service response is absolutely ???????

I even explained that the replacement box i received isn't my original box i sent ?

white_wolf1976

Aug 9, 2014
i got a telephone call from silently screaming, got box up and running, no probs at all just got no video just sound lmao....wish customer services would have just taken the time to listen instead of getting on their high horse....

great work silently screaming....

Mystical

Mar 18, 2015
Leeds
On the other side of this I would have to say it must of been the old Monday Blues as I bought a T8 box lasat week and the guys have been awesome in supporting me to get the puppy up running. Great support from this side thanks again as my son is now in his room all the time lol (It was his birthday pressie by the way)