biggie

Jul 26, 2017
Hi
First of all let me say hi as this is my first post and thanks for letting join the community.

Recieved my first droid box and every thing was work correct ,I downloaded PIA VPN through Google play then set up my kodi.Eventually git everything running but realised I couldn't access you tube,
So I checked PIA VPN and this wasn't working so I tried reinstall it through Google play store,It wouldn't let me as it said no Internet connection.So I then checked the wifi and everything is fine ,I even ran Kodi and that worked fine.
Basically Kodi works fine but none of the apps on the dashboard work as it's not reconising the wifi.
Can anyone please help.

Many thanks
biggie

Nigelar

Feb 26, 2015
Can you confirm which droidbox you have? You've posted in the t8s plus v1 part of the forum and that box hasn't been available for some time.
I'm a bit bemused that you say Kodi is working - are you saying you can access films using addons? If that is working then by definition you're wifi connection must be good?

biggie

Jul 26, 2017
Hi sorry,I've bought a DroidBOX™ T8-S Plus V1 off of amazon
when it first arrived earlier I set it up fine ,I downloaded pia vpn and speed tester from Google play .I then proceded to set up kodi which was working ok.
I switched it off then on again later to try and use youtube and it wouldn't let me saying I had no wifi ,but when I checked the wifi is was there.

So I then tried google play store and that wasn't connected even though it was earlier.
In a nutshell I can stream live streams through kodi but nothing on the dashboard would connect (youtube,pia vpn,speed test ,playstore ect)

I'm confused

Biggie

biggie

Jul 26, 2017
Hi ,it's funny you say this as every time I look at the box it shows a different time.Do you know how I set it?

angela

Mar 3, 2015
Hi, Usually a simple reboot gets the right time/date back, but if not go into your settings date/time you may have to switch automatic date/time to off to set the time and date then switch automatic date and time back on. Also in time set your time zone if in UK GMT+1 BST.

Last edited:

biggie

Jul 26, 2017
Hi
once back on the dashboard is it safe to turn the box off using the power button ,or is there another way of shutting the box down?